Stay Informed, Follow Us!
Please note Grey Defence® is a dietary supplement formulated for healthy individuals. If you have health issues or are on medication we recommend you consult your physician before using Grey Defence®.
Does it work? How long will it take to turn back my grey? Is Grey Defence® safe? Do you have any testimonials? These are just a few of the questions our customer service representatives get asked each day – even though answers to those and many more can be found throughout our website and especially on the FAQ portion of the What’s Grey Defence® section of the website.
While other websites have testimonials up, in our opinion these testimonials appears suspect at best and totally contrived at worse (if you read those testimonials and expect to reverse your grey in 6 – 8 weeks, please do not use Grey Defence®, because you will be disappointed).
OBSERVATIONAL STUDY RESULTS & DISCUSSIONS:
To participate in this observational study to determine users experience visa-vis the safety and efficacy of Grey Defence®Xtreme , 100 individuals were randomly selected on the basis of how long they used Grey Defence®Xtreme and whether they were still using Grey Defence®Xtreme at the time of the survey. Ten questions we asked (see survey questions below). Initially the survey was administered via email, then followed by a taped telephone interview of those that did not respond to the email survey. The overall response rate was 20%, a solid response rate despite the fact that the vast majority of calls ended up in voice-mail, and therefore can serve as a fairly robust predictor for those wishing to use Grey Defence®Xtreme.
- Have you had any adverse reaction from using Grey Defence®?
- What percentage, if possible to estimate, of your grey hair do you estimate has reverted to normal coloring (e.g. 1%, 5%, 20%, etc.)?
- What is your age?
- What is your sex (male, female)?
- At what age did you start greying?
- Is there a history of premature greying in your family (greying before 28th birthday)?
- Do you have a history of thyroid illness?
- Have you ever been diagnosed as Vitamin B12 deficient?
- Would you recommend Grey Defence® to a friend or family member?
- Would you be willing to share your responses, with attribution, publicly on our website (i.e., first initial and last name)?
Brief Discussion of The Results: customers report reversals as low as zero (no results) to as high as 75%. Of those that responded, 65% saw reversal of their grey hair. A couple customers with grey reversals none-the-less report being disappointed at the pace, as a result would not recommended the product to a friend or loved one. It is reasonable to assume that signs of reversals are strong indicators of the cessation of greying, essentially that greying has effectively stopped. For those who just started greying this cessation is a valuable outcome, even more valuable than the reversal process itself.
Summarized Findings and Statistical Analysis
In the study, 100 customers were contacted after using Grey Defence® for at least 5 months and asked to participate in a product impact study. No compensation was promised or given to the participants. The survey had a 20% response rate. Of the 20 respondents 13 (65%) indicated that they saw grey hair reversal. This varied according to how long they had been on the product starting as low as 5% and going as high as 75%.
An effective treatment is defined as a statistically significant positive, non-zero percentage reversal outcome (in percentage of grey reversed) set against time at a confidence level of 95%. The Null Hypothesis (H0) and Alternate Hypothesis (H1) are succinctly expressed below.
H0: µ 0 ≤ 0 (Null Hypothesis) br>
H1: µ1 > 0 (Alternate Hypothesis) br>
A T-Test was conducted to determine the significance of the outcomes (essentially are they meaningful) , the outcomes were deemed meaningful at 99.99% level of confidence, Grey Defence® was found to effectively reverse grey hair.
As a potential new users please keep the following facts in mind:
- Grey Defence®Xtreme is formulated specifically for those with normal greying.
- Using Grey Defence®Xtreme to reverse your grey may take up to 18 months for maximum results.
- It’s possible that 100% reversal is not achievable for some, especially if there is melanocyte stem cell death.
- The grey hair that is currently on your head took about 2 – 5 years to develop, so once your grey is fully reverse it should last for at least that long before greying returns.
- During the risk free 6-month trial period, if Grey Defence®Xtreme is working you should expect only a 1% to 3% reversal, and this may not be visible for someone with only a few greys or who has more pepper than salt.